Sunday, June 15, 2014

Small trip

 


Hi guys! What did you enjoy doing on last weekend?

I went to Bellingham on last weekend! These is in USA and near Seattle. I went to these to meet my friends who are Ruka and Eri. They are Japanese and they live in these.

I took bolt bus, and I did sleep over in Ruka's home stay family house where is sooooooooo big!! I was surprised. This night, we talked about each other memories.




Next day, we went to downtown of Bellingham in morning. In lunch time, we ate Ruka's host mother and father made meals.<3 It was so delicious!






In addition, we played similar to golf in yard. Sorry...I forgot name.lol People in this picture are Eri, Ruka's host father and Ruka's home mate! This sport was very fun, but I was bottom rank.lol Winner was Ruka's home mate! Congratulations!*











Last time, we went to sea! These is very long bridge. I thought it is like bridge of YOU & I (one direction) music video.
This place is nice view! We saw old woman and her dog. They were so cute. I love dogs...<3







Finally, Ruka and Eri can speak English very well, so this weekend became stimulus and good memories for me. I want to go Bellingham again ,and I thought I want to be like them. I love them...<3!!


Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mika;)
    that's sound nice!!
    Why do your friends live in Canada? To study?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They live in Bellingham to study! You get it!lol Ruka is for 9 month and Eri enters school in Bellingham, so she is for 3 or 4 years! Maybe!

      Delete