Monday, June 30, 2014

My favorite day




Hi guys! I'll talk about my favorite day.


Do you know golden week? Maybe I think other countries don't have this days. Meaning of golden week is consecutive holidays. It is in April 29 to May 5. April 29 is SHOUWA day, May 3 is constitution day, May 4 is greenery day, and May 5 is children's day.

If Saturday and Sunday add to them, people would get more holidays! However, holiday isn't always in original days. When I was child, I and my family usually went to any where on golden week! For example, we went to Disney land, travel, and my grand prents' home! Every year, maybe I was so fun!! This memory is my treasure!<3

However, my school in Japan is hotel school, and my dream is service man. Maybe golden week is one of most crowd season for service company. I'll be busy in the future..., but I want to be service man!

Thank you for reading!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mika, I like Golden week too because I sometimes go to the Disneyland in Tokyo. I am going to go Calfornia for going to Disneyland during summer vacation. Where are you going to go? If you can answer, How long are you going to stay there? Who are you going to go with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Mika!
    I like Golden Week! It is long holiday:) I want to go Disney Land while Golden weeks, but this week is very crowded!!! so I couldn't go there:( I have only memory of club activities. Give me a rest!!!!!
    Yes... In the future, maybe we work while golden week..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mika. I like Golden week, but last year I worked in it:(
    Next year, I don't want to work in Gorden week.
    What are you going to do next year?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Mika!! Yes,I do!!! I like Golden week very much! I think that Japan has a lot of holidays, but Canada has a few holidays. I want to ga back to Japan!!lol I always go somewhere on Golden week with my family or friends or boyfriends! It was so fun and exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete