Thursday, July 3, 2014

Making friends

Hi guys! I'll talk about how to make new friends.

 I think it's not easy. However, I like to make new friends. If I make new friends, I could have many idea and memories because of them. I don't know how to make new friends, but when I and someone met at new place, I tried to talk with him or her. To do communication isn't easy for the first time, but it's very important for us. Let's try to do it! After that, I think I try again, again and again and play with new friends!lol First time is too difficult, but second, third, and etc are to become easy! Everyone will become my friends!lol


Thank you for reading!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Mika. I also think to communicate each other many times is important for us. If you communicate many times, you and someone might be best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mika:)
    I think so too. I think most important thing is talk to sameone! I don't know too how to make new friend... It is difficult. We were not friend before working in a same hotel. I think that we can make friends if there is an opportunity.
    Don't be shy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mika!!
    I very agree with your point. Meet new friends is not easy for me. But I will try to learn from you and more. I want can make more friends. I also hope to make friends with you. I enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete