Monday, August 4, 2014

BBQ, Bowling, Parade and Shopping

Hi guys! I'm going to talk about last Thursday and weekend.


 
In last Thursday, we did BBQ in Trout Lake Park! I spent good time with everyone. My group was activity. Thinking about it was difficult for us, but I was glad everyone enjoyed it. Thank you Nanami, Haruki, and Yuito! In addition, BBQ was very delicious, and we sang songs together. I thought I was happy person because my class was really good!!!!! I was glad I was one of students in this class. Thank you guys!

 
In last Friday, I went to bowling alley with my classmates and my teacher. My teacher is James! He is very crazy, friendly, kind, and wonderful person. The day was his last class, so we went to there. I drunk tequila again... I don't like it~.lol However, I spent good time. Thank you guys and James!!! I love James! He always made me happy. Good man~!:)



In last Sunday, I and my friends went downtown for watching gay parade! There were many people in street, and it was so funny! Canada is freedom! The dog was so cute, but I think he or she doesn't like to do hair make.lol The man was so crazy and funny! He was enjoying parade!



In last Monday, I, Mana, Kinari, and Hikariwent to outlet where is near the 22nd street station. I bought hat and cardigan. There was so big and cheep, but I thought metro police and downtown is more favorite then there. If you wanna go there, I tell you!:) Thank you Mana, Kinari, and Hikari~!<3

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds really great!! You spent so nice weekend because your photos look very funny! :) I think so that BBQ by Michael was amazing! These were delicious! I really like him, so I will miss him and him class. Of course, I think I also will miss you. Thank you so much in summer semester! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mika. Sounds good! I could relly enjoy eating and playing in BBQ. The activity whitch you considered was interesting for me! It was a little bit difficult, but I could corporate with my group members.
    Your new cap was so cool! It was nice! You should use it many times in this summer.

    ReplyDelete