Monday, August 4, 2014

My Thoughts about this class

Hi guys! I'm going to talk about our class!


I wasn't in the class at first, so I was afraid that I couldn't understand anything when I came there for first time. However, my classmates and my teacher were so kind and friendly. Thanks to they, I think I could do my best. I wanna say thank you guys so much. I think news and TV journal are very good practice for listening, speaking, and explaining. I didn't like it, but I like it now because I can listen to funny story and news from my classmates.  It was so good for me because I think my English skill was improved by that, so I could do communication with my classmates. I was disciplined mental by presentation.

And then, my teacher was so good and crazy person. I like him so much because his story was always funny, and when I was confused , he listened to my story, helped me and asked me how was condition. He was so good teacher for me, so I never forget him. Thank you Micheal! I love you ~!:)

There were Japanese students and Chinese students in the class. I knew them, but I didn't know their personalty. Thanks to the class,  I could know that, and I went to night market with classmates! It was so fun! I love them and I like to talk with them. Some people are very outgoing and some people are so crazy. They made me happy, so they are pride for me! I love you guys ~!:)

I wanna study English with them again..., but we can't do that... I'm very sad... I never forget the class! Thank you so much everyday!!!<3

Thank you for reading.<3

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mika. How was the weekend? Thank you for today. I did good shopping. Let's play again!!!
    By the way, this class is very friendly, right? I like this class! However, it is different class from September. I am very sad, but we should study more. Do our best. I want to play again with this class!! I miss everyone :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mika, thank you for everything in this class. I forgot you aren't in the class at first!! I remember that you often read my blogs and give me comments. Now, you are always our classmate, right? I'm also sad to finish the class, but we can play with!! I hope we are friends forever.
    See you next semester ;) Have a good summer vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete