Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Gods Must Be Crazy

Hi guys! I'm going to talk about The Gods Must Be Crazy.

Today, I watched it in my class with my teacher and classmates. My teacher, Michael recommended this movie to us, so we watched it.  And then, every one brought snacks, foods, and drinks! The classroom was like a movie theater!:)  I think main character of it is a man who probably lives in south Africa so he, his  friends, and family don't know many things. For example, there are high technology and high quality.

One day, they gave a bin from the sky. It was very interesting for me because they don't know that how to use it. They used to many things, and the bin was just one! Everyone needed it. For us, bin is very originally thing. However, for them, it was so exciting and interesting...! And then, the man left his home for bin. He can't speak English, but he could do communication with people. I learned that language isn't very important to our life.:)

I'm glad that I could watch it with everyone in last our class. Thank you so much.

Thank you for reading!<3

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Yuito. I love this movie too because I argee you said it was so funny and exaiting because the main stage is different to my living city. And this movie is very old faison it was took to in 1980s. So I want to watch the next " The Gods Must Be Crazy 2"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mika! How are you? This is last blog! I am so sad. I will miss you during the summer vacation! Lol At the first, I was surprised, because most indians dosen't weat clothes! and I wonder if he chose this movie, but actually, very fun!! Thank you for sharing your opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Mika. How is it going? It is a last comment...I'm so sad. This movie was very interesting for us, wasn't it? I thought we spend very comfortable life every day. we have to appriciate it. I'm glad to watch this movie too. I want to recommend this movie some people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mika, how is going? The movie was interesting, wasn't it? You think language isn't very important to our life. I think so, too!! He can't speak English, but he could do communication with people. It was so funny. By the way, are you going to go to qween's park to watch a movie next Friday?

    ReplyDelete