Saturday, July 26, 2014

My values

Hi guys! I'm going to talk about my values. First of all, I show you there.

1, An exciting life
2, Family unity
3, Developing yourself to the fullest
4, Stable and solid relationships
5, Economic Stability
6, A comfortable life
7, Keeping harmony and balance in your life
8, Freedom
9, World peace
10, Wisdom



An exciting life is the most important to me because I want to enjoy my life. I need Family unity, Developing yourself to the fullest, and stable and solid relationships for my life. Because of family and friends, I think I always spend a good days, so they are very important people for me. In addition, I could notice that Developing yourself to the fullest is good for me through my internship because If my skill grow up, I can do more. I think it will become my power and strong point. By the way, I think my most important value will not change other things because I never give up to excite my life!!!kk I'm not clever, but I can enjoy with many people, so I ranked it last.

Thank you for reading!<3

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Mika. I agree with your opinion because my most important value is an exciting life too. Since we came here, we have met a lot of people, haven't you? ( host family, teacher, friends...) I think we can spend an exciting life thanks to them. I want to spend a good time with them and new friends more and more in Canada!

    ReplyDelete