Wednesday, June 11, 2014

About polite



Hello, everyone!

I'll write about polite in my culture. I think these are many polite in the world but each countries have difference polite. I'll explain about 10 ways of polite in my culture.



1. When we meet someone for the first time, we should use a term of respect for the person.
2, When we meet someone who is older than we, we should be to 1 and be to do a bow.
3, When we stop eating something, we must not pierce foods with chopstick, folk and etc.
4, We should hand over a seat to old person, pregnant and injured person.
5, If we find lost article of someone, we would report it to the police or information.
6, When we go to friend's house, we should bring something.
7, It is not good to be late.
8, When we hold something in our mouth, it is not good to talk.
9, When we start eating, we say ITADAKIMASU.
10, When we finish eating, we say GOTISOUSAMADESITA.

I don't have more idea but I think polite of my culture have more polite!
I don't know polite of other countries, so I want to know because I think my dream need to know it and I interested in it!


Thank you for reading! :)


5 comments:

  1. Wow! There are very nice sentences in here. I want to say ITADAKIMASU and GOTISOUSAMA in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mika!!
    After reading these points I also agree that Japan is the country etiquetteo. Also found that in the interests of China and Japan have same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mika! I agree that your opinions! I think so that Japan has a lot of polites so I love Japan! Japan is very polite country!! I think that polite is very important for people in over the world because it helps that people can spend happy life:) I want to speak English well and go back to Japan!! I think that your paragraph is very good;)

    ReplyDelete