Saturday, June 21, 2014

My pet peeves

Hi guys! I'll talk about my pet peeves.



1. It drives me crazy when my brother ignore me.
2. It drives me crazy when I can't open cap.
3. It drives me crazy when someone break into the line.
4. It drives me crazy when someone says complaint to me.
5. It drives me crazy when someone breaks it that is important for me.
6. It bugs me when some people quarrel in front of me.
7. It bugs me when someone comes my room without asking me.
8. It bugs me when someone makes noise while I study.
9. It bugs me when I can't watch video on YouTube.
10. It bugs me when train comes late.

I think I learned with my life what is my pet peeves. Probably we keep having it, but it doesn't always occur everyday. We have not only a bad thing but also a good thing! YOLO! Let's enjoy our life! <3

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No.7 and No.9 bugs me! I always watch youtube ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mikla!! I agree to your opinion. I think your 9 is really to drive me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ''It bugs me when I can't watch video on YouTube.''
    Mika!! Me too!! I understand your opinion.
    When I wached video on You Tube, we always have to watch CM. Sometime we can't skip that CM. It is drives me crazy. I don't want to watch CM. I want to watch only my favorite video!! I hope that we don't watch CM on You Tube anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Mika! 6 and 7 I think so too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Mika!!
    "It bugs me when train and bus comes later" I think so too!! I'm angry!! It is not thought in Japan. Which do you want to good? For example, you must not talk of phone in a train and a bus in Japan, but it is permitted in Canada.
    You used this picture is so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Mika! I agree with your opinions,especially no.1,no.9 and no.10!! I think that Canadian buses don't come on time, so I don't like them because I don't like to wait;(lol I like to watch something on Youtube too. I can relax when I watch and listen something on Youtebe!! Thank you~

    ReplyDelete