Monday, June 16, 2014

My accomplish



Hi guys! I'll write about my accomplish today.My goal was to enter high school because my skill was more under than this school.


I intended to go to other school that my mother decided before I changed mind. She said me that it's difficult for you, but I think that you can do it. I went to cram school when I was junior high school student. I always went to cram school to study, and my teacher supported me. In my city, there were V practice exams. If we do it, we can know our level and our pass rate. My pass rate wasn't good well when I took last V practice exam. I was very worry.



 However I didn't give up and I studied hard, so I could enter high school! I was so happy and couldn't believe! My life was changed by this things. Of course, this mean is good because I could meet many good friends and make many good memories. I learned if I want to do, I try and never give up and it's important to believe myself.


Now, I study English so I intend to believe myself.

Thank you for reading!

5 comments:

  1. In my case. In high school my class was not normal course class. My class was English course class. When I was 16 my English test's point was lower than my classmates. I studied hard English more and more and I always said this in my heart "My English skill will be better". It is important to believe myself. I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Your high school is very international! Our skill was made by effort and believe.

      Delete
  2. This story makes me happy! It is good and impress story:)
    I don't like study, so I could not do it!Lol
    To believe myself is very important. I think so too;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mika! This story makes me so happy! It is good and impressive story<3 I don't like to study,so I respect you~ You are very smart!! If I were you, I couldn't do it;(lol To believe myself is very important! I think so,too! This phrase is so cool;) I want to speak English well!!lol

    ReplyDelete