Thursday, June 5, 2014

About me

Hi I'm Mika.

I'm from Chiba, Japan so I'm Japanese. I live in Chiba. Do you know Tokyo Disney Resort? This park is in Chiba! My house is near it so I can arrive about 30 minutes. I love Disney, and it makes me so happy.



My favorite Disney character is Woody who is very cool and funny! I have many goods of Woody. I love TOY STORY and other Disney movies. I always watch on Disney channel. I recommend it!



 By the way, I have old brother and two dogs. He may be 23 and my dogs are Karl and Tony. They are very very very... cute! I love dogs. Then When I was child, I learned to play piano, draw picture,  ballet and calligraphy. When I was high school student, I did belonging in tennis team so I went to school of tennis for my skill up. I like to play tennis and other sports!

Finally, I like trip so I had been to Florida, Shanghai, Philippines, Malaysia and Canada. I want to go to London!




 Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Hi.Mika! It's a nice blog.I like Disney too. My favorite character is "Pooh".I'd like to go Disney land in USA.

    I also like going abroad. I have been to USA(Hawaii)twice,Shingapore,Philipine,Canada.
    I want to go Paris someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.Mika! It's a nice blog.I like Disney too. My favorite character is "Pooh. I'd like to go Disney land in USA, but it is too expensive for me... I wanna go there someday.

    I also like going abroad. I have been to USA(Hawaii) twice,Shingapore,Philipine,Canada.
    I want to go Paris someday, so probably, I'll choose europe when we go to school trip.

    ReplyDelete