Sunday, July 20, 2014

Any regrets

Hi guys! I'm going to talk about my three regrets.

First, I took a entrance examination of consistency school when I was sixth grader n elementary school because my best friend wanted to go to there, and my old brother went to there. I wanted to go too, but I couldn't pass it. I think I did study noncommittal, so I should have done more effort.

Next, I have studied English since junir high school student. In fact, it's for eight years now. However, I didn't study hard, so I regret it because if I did that, I would get good skill that is better than now.

Finally, when I did internship in a hotel, I forgot my locker key twice. My feel was soooooooo bad and afraid because in the hotel, some locker don't have spare key. Unfortunately, my loker didn't have spare key!!! A person of personal section and I broke it, but for it, I couldn't prepare for working. It was so bad story. I regret it. Don't forget anythng!!

Thank you for reading!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment