Sunday, July 20, 2014

Movie and Bowling

Hi guys! I'm going to talk about last weekend!

In last Friday, I and my friends watched a movie at Queen's park. This name is Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Do you know it? To watch in English was difficult for me, but it was good practice! When we watched it, other people sometimes laugh. I couldn't understand everything of it, but I laughed together.Lol Next time, I want to understand and laugh myself.




In last Saturday, I and my friends did bowling! We promised if you lose game(fourth, fifth, and last), you should drink strong liquor!!! We did two games. In first game, I was second place, but I lost game..., so I and my friends drunk it at one go! It was tequila. I drunk it without water, ice, or other drinks for first time. It was not good taste~. After that, we went  to Gyukaku that is Japanese BBQ. Their taste never betray us, so I love there! If you didn't have been to there yet, you should go!!!!!!!

Thank you for reading!<3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mika.
    How was the movie? It is good right? Do you watch it together on next Friday or with a different friend? Next is "Muppets Most Wanted" I think that it seems to be interesting!!
    I want to go Gyukaku~!!! I have been only once! I want to go again~!!! I like meat^^

    ReplyDelete