Friday, July 4, 2014

Last Monday

Hi guys! I'll talk about last Monday, Canada day.<3

Last Monday, I and my friends went to Coquitlam for volunteer. We played soccer with children. However our volunteer time was 6pm to 8pm, so many people didn't come here. I was glad some pepole came here, and we could enjoy it. Responsibility person of our volunteer said If you want to go other place, it's no problem because we aren't busy. We decided to go other place!lol We went to Waterfromt for fireworks! First, I thought we couldn't watch it, so our feeling were so happy!!





Fireworks was so beautiful, and I talked with old women who is from England. She came here for travel with her hasband, and she watched fireworks in here for first time! We could enjoy it together, so I was so happy. Thank you for opportunity...<3lol

In Canada day, everyone was wearing red or Canadian flag T-shirt. In Japan, everyone always  does noting, so I thought it was so nice and exciting. :)


Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment