Thursday, July 24, 2014

Disney Channel

Hi guys! I'm going to talk about Disney Channel.

I have watched Disney Channel since I was junior high school student. I always watch it, so I love all of time table.<3 I can't choose no.1 from there. I recommend it for you because I think there are very funny and good story, and this TV program is broadcast in many countries, so If you watch it and want to change language (English), you can do it! It is good for studying English! :) .




In Japan, It always broadcasts drama, movie, variety show, and cartoon everyday. Do you know High School Musical, Teen Beach Movie, Princess Protection Program, 16 Wishes, Camp Rock, and Radio Rebel? There are very good stories and my favorite movies!<3 In addition, my favorite dramas are Hanna Montana, Austin & Ally, Jonas, and Shake It Up!


DC stars are in this picture. DC stars are abbreviation for Disney Channel stars. My favorite star is Miley Cyrus who is very famous singer and actress. I like her and everyone. I grew up with this TV program. I'm one of Disney Channel's fans forever.

Because of Disney Channel, I could know famous artist in the world. I'm interested in foreign country more and more.


Please try to watch it! You will probably depend on it...! :)kk

Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mika! I also really like Disney Channel! Of course, I know High School Musical! It's very interesting about story of it. When I live in Japan, I often watched the channel. I like something dramas, but I also like something animation because these are so cute. LOL I’m happy because I knew your favorite thing! X)

    ReplyDelete