Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Yoga and Play land

Hi guys! I'm going to talk about June 22.

This day, I went to yoga class for the first time. It was so difficult for me because I don't have a pliant body, and instructor explain yoga with English and action. However, it was so exciting and good exercise. I wanna go to there again!

After that, we met other friends, and we went to PLAY LAND!:) Do you know there? It is amusement park. There are many kind of attractions in there. When we went to there, there wasn't crowded, so we could ride attractions many times. There is so exciting and dangerous!!

We rode a roller coaster that it has safety bar, but it's not safety because it can't support us, and it's just bar!!Lol If you go to there, you should take care yourself! There is very fun place.<3

Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi mika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Very very very sounds gooooooood!!!!! I want to go there. I'm gonna go there in sammer vacation. But it is just plan......... So I have a question. What are you recomend? Please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete