Sunday, July 13, 2014

My week end

Hi guys! I'm going to talk about today(July, 13).

Today, I went downtown for yoga class with my friend in the morning. First time, it was very difficult for me, but I think it's very good exercise! It became one of my hobbies! I'm glad I could find new hobby in here.

By the way, in my class, instructor is always different person, so If you go to there, you could enjoy many different styles. This is only Sunday in the morning, so I wanna do more it!


After that, we watched world cup in New Westminter. This was final game of world cup, Germany vs Argentina. Winner team was Germany! Congratulations! :) I felt quickly that world cup finished. The next, I wanna watch Koushien!!









Do you know it? This is baseball tournaments of high school students who are belonging baseball team of their school. It decides no.1 of Japan. When I was high school student, I was a cheerleader, so I interested in it! It's very youth. I like to watch sports. :)

* The right picture is final game of Chiba's tournaments.


Thank you for reading!<3

2 comments:

  1. very good!
    You're goog girl ! haha
    I want to learn yoga,bacause I think yoga good for heathly,and maybe can help me lost weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mika. Wow Yoga! That's sounds good! One resson how mach is it?

    ReplyDelete