Thursday, July 10, 2014

Communication breakdowns

Hi, guys. I'm going to tell you about communication breakdowns.

When I talk with native speaker (host family), I sometimes can't understand anythings. My feeling is so bad. I know that I can't understand everything because I'm not native English speaker. However, If I can't understand somethings, I research words that there are new words for me. After that, they asked me about new words, so I explain about them. If I can't understand words when I talk with my friends, we try to explain each other.

I think discussion and presentation are very important to me because of them, I can give more new words. They can help me when I don't understand anythings.



I think I can understand and hear words after I researched it I don't forget new words for next time and myself.

Thank you for reading!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mika, I think sooooooo too!! We have to study more and more, we can do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mika, how's it going?
    I can understand your feeling. When I talk with my host family, sometimes I can't talk clearly so it drives me crazy. I want to speak English well. I have to learn words more and more. Do our best!!
    Thank you for sharing your good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mika!
    I sometimes cannot understand what are native speakers said.
    I have to study more English. Let's study English with me~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,Mika. I also sometimes can't understand, when I talk with my host family or foreigner. I can understand your mind. I think that to help each other is very important for us too! We can learn a lot of things each other. If we try to explain something in English, our speaking skills will be up! Let's study hard togather.

    ReplyDelete